Baby Greens with Lemon-Mango Vinaigrette

Rabbit food --- we know it's good for us, and that we should eat it often, but I have to admit that there have been times when I'd struggle to get it into me.

AND THEN I DISCOVERED SOME AMAZING FLAVOURED OLIVE OILS, AND FLAVOURED VINEGARS!

If you've never tried them, it's a MUST!!  [Splurge and make the purchase],.......your taste-buds will sing.

I promise you won't be disappointed.

And an added bonus?  A little goes a very long way --- each bottle will provide you with dozens of salad servings!!
clone tag: 5830036877775530757

Ingredients:

  • organic spring mix baby lettuce blend
  • red peppers
  • sweet onions
  • feta cheese crumbled
  • hemp hearts
  • chia seeds
  • cranberries
  • raisins
  • crispy onions
  • fresh oregano OR dried herbs of choice
  • pumpkin seeds -- or nuts/seeds of choice

DRESSING:

Directions:

Assemble all ingredients into a large salad bowl, and drizzle with the oil and vinegar....and toss!!  Bon Appetit!!
*Sometimes I add berries instead of peppers, or Parmesan cheese flakes, instead of feta.
Sliced apples & pears are great also!
What's your favourite flavours?
Melissa Hiller XO